Subject: PCI ethernet cards?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Alasdair Baird <alasdair@wildcat.demon.co.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 04/03/1995 17:49:31
(Recently someone asked the question as to whether any PCI ethernet
cards worked; unfortunately I missed the reply to this, so please
forgive me if I seem to be asking for a repost of a previous answer.)

I've recently acquired a PCI ethernet adapter based on the DECchip 21040
and was just contemplating launching into a port of Matt Thomas's driver
to -current.  However, I noticed an entry in files.i386.newconf that may
suggest someone is already working on an if_de.c.  If this is indeed the
case, what is the chance of snarfing a copy to use and abuse?

   Alasdair.