Subject: need volunteers for non-i386 PINT
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kenneth Stailey <kstailey@leidecker.gsfc.nasa.gov>
List: current-users
Date: 03/28/1995 17:50:06
[excerpt from PINT 5.0's README]
		       PINT: PINT Is Not TWAIN

	       common scanner driver interface for UN*X

Copyright (C) 1994, 1995 Kenneth Stailey kstailey@leidecker.gsfc.nasa.gov

PINT (PINT Is Not TWAIN) is a scanner interface with a portable
interface and (it will have) a scanner device independance library.
[end excerpt]

I need volunteers with non-i386 NetBSD 1.0A systems that use the
common /sys/scsi code to help me do the packaging for PINT 0.5.  You
do not need a scanner to do this, just the ability to add a totally
new driver to your conf.c, files.<arch>.newconf, and CONFIG.NEW files,
based on an i386 kit.

I will mail you the source to PINT 0.5 upon request.

I need the diffs to the conf.c and files.<arch>.newconf.
I would like to get your system's GENERIC modified to support PINT