Subject: sun-lamp CVS commits atari-port
To: None <oskar@zappa.unna.Ping.DE>
From: Leo Weppelman <leo@ahwau.ahold.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 03/27/1995 08:19:00
> ->Log Message:
> ->NetBSD/Atari, port by Leo Weppelman.
>
> What is the status of this port, and is port-atari the appropriate
> mailing-list?
To start with the latter: yes, port-atari would be the appropriate mailing
list but as far as I know it is not yet created. I'll try to do this as
soon as possible, since this isnot exactly the right group for this.

The status is:
   It runs on my TT030, it should run on a Falcon but I can't test it.
Supported hardware is currently 5380 SCSI, 8530 SCC  (serial2/modem2),
terminal emulator on internal video (in various modes).
There are no binary sets available yet. I have just completed the boot
disks. The bootdisks and the generic-kernel will be made available as soon
as possible (this or next week I hope :-) ), for the binary distribution,
I currently use the one made available for the Mac on wormey.eskimo.com.
There are only minor changes needed (eq. make, MAKEDEV...).

Leo Weppelman.