Subject: More sup weirdness
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>
List: current-users
Date: 03/20/1995 10:28:44
I supped from ftp.eecs.umich.edu again last night, and it toasted most
of /sys/vm before I killed it.  What's up with this?  After getting
bitten by this twice, I've removed the 'delete' keywords from my
supfile for umich, and I suggest that others do the same.

Also, did sun-lamp crash yesterday?  I tried to recover by supping
from sup.netbsd.org at ~7 PM EST and it was nowhere to be found.  I
was able to get through later last night, though (~ 10 PM EST).

When I was able to sup from sun-lamp, I got a whole bunch of 'SUP:
Access denied to...' errors; among the files affected were a bunch in
src/sys/arch/i386/isa/pcvt and others in src/usr.sbin/tcpdump.  There
was no problem with file permissions on my end.
--
Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>       PGP 2.6.2 public key signature:
VLSI Design Engineer                  CCBF225E7D3F7ECB2C8F7ABB15D9BE7B