Subject: Re: Netscape.
To: Markus Illenseer <markus@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
From: Greg A. Woods <>
List: current-users
Date: 03/14/1995 11:23:39
[ On Tue, March 14, 1995 at 00:19:08 (MET), Markus Illenseer wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: Netscape.
>  NetBSD-Amiga does not support the commercial Amiga-UNIX - alas no big
> surprise as it is a SYS-V devirat.

If NetBSD-Amiga were able to run SysVr4/mc68k binaries then it would by
definition support Amiga-UNIX, since as I recall I had no trouble
running Motorola generated binaries on Amiga-UNIX (warning though -- my
memory about this may be faulty...  there were many things about
Amiga-UNIX that weren't quite up to commercial quality last I heard).

							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 443-1734			VE3TCP			robohack!woods
Planix, Inc. <>; Secrets Of The Weird <>