Subject: Re: Netscape.
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@intran.xerox.com>
From: Tim Liddelow <tim@citri.edu.au>
List: current-users
Date: 03/10/1995 09:32:31
> Everyone, start mailing netscape, explaining how stupid* they are to not
> support NetBSD and Linux.  If we do this enough, they may give us the

They do; I have run the latest 1.1beta for 'unknown bsd' under NetBSD 1.0
with no problems at all.

Tim.

! Tim Liddelow                    !                                 _--_|\
! Software Engineer               !                                /      \
! Creative Software Technologies  ! Multimedia VideoConferencing   \_.--.*/
! Phone:    +61 3 587 1444        ! Unix, Windows, X Window System       v
! email:    tim@cst.labtam.oz.au  ! C, C++, consulting