Subject: Re: Netscape.
To: None <>
From: Michael K. Sanders <>
List: current-users
Date: 03/09/1995 21:59:02
In the beginning there was nothing. Then Greg A. Woods said:

>So far as I know, and modulo bugs that exist in the application, the
>BSDI binary for Netscape works fine on NetBSD-1.0 (and probably on
>NetBSD-current too).  At least it fires up and shows our server's home

This is current-users, not port-i386... We're talking about the close
to a dozen _other_ NetBSD platforms that Netscape does NOT run on in
any way shape or form.

   ... Michael K. Sanders ... ... NetBSD/Amiga ...

 The Confusion Network :: Creating Chaos out of Anarchy for a Better Tomorrow
 now is the only thing that's real