Subject: Re: Netscape.
To: None <,>
From: Peter Seebach <>
List: current-users
Date: 03/09/1995 12:41:20 appears to be the right sort of address.

"most" Unix/X systems seems not to include Linux, freebsd, or netbsd.
It doesn't include Sun 3, and so on.  They also ignore the amiga, which
is nearly as stupid. is for "further sales information".

Anyway, they're ignoring a *huge* market (come on, how many of you
*don't* have home systems with some kind of network feed?  Be honest now.)
and this bothers me, so we should insult them until they change.  Given
how easy* the port to *BSD would be, if they support SunOS 4.1.3, I can't
see it not being worth their time; they'd have to sell, maybe, 2 copies to
pay for it.