Subject: Re: HylaFAX woes
To: None <kenh@cmf.nrl.navy.mil>
From: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se>
List: current-users
Date: 03/05/1995 17:15:50
Speaking of FAX programs and gettys... Have anyone compared the merits
of the different FAX programs out there?  I use mgetty+sendfax as it
was really easy to set it up under NetBSD.  However I haven't tried
the voice capabilities at all.  I have a ZyXEL modem and would indeed
love to have a dial-in/out, fax-in/out & voice mail system without
requiring any manual intervention.  Does any program lend itself to
such a all-in-one functionality easily?  Under NetBSD of course (even
though I might have to install it on Linux boxes at work).

Niklas