Subject: Re: Web servers with NetBSD info ??
To: None <gwr@mc.com>
From: Michael K. Sanders <msanders@ataxia.res.wpi.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 02/27/1995 13:27:46
In the beginning there was nothing. Then Gordon W. Ross said:

>> From: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@lagavulin.pdl.cs.cmu.edu>

>> Jason Thorpe, I, and a handful of others spent a fair amount of time
>> doing so.  we're now looking for:
>> 	(1) a site that can be used as a server
>> 	(2) some one to work on the docs...  my time has run out,
>> 		and they're badly in need of cleanup & modification.

>We should probably run a web server on ftp.netbsd.org or perhaps
>web.netbsd.org if we want to bog down a different machine, because
>those are the names by which people will expect to find things.

I would think that www.netbsd.org would be the more appropriate
name. Regardless, there have been several offers for sites, time will
tell what gets decided upon.

--
	Michael K. Sanders -- msanders@ataxia.res.wpi.edu

ataxia: NetBSD/Amiga 1.0 - Creating Chaos out of Anarchy for a Better Tomorrow
Confusion Central *under construction*