Subject: Re: How to build with new domestic crypt?
To: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@LAGAVULIN.PDL.CS.CMU.EDU>
From: David Carrel <carrel@cisco.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/23/1995 11:09:52
> > When I run make in /usr/src/lib using sources sup'ed today, it halts when i
> > tries to build libcrypt, since there is no crypt.c there.  Is there
> > supposed to be a crypt.c file there?
>
> yes.  i know it's in sun-lamp's sup lists; i dunno about the mirrors...

I had this problem too.  What happened was that when I supped the
"security" collection, it deleted src/lib/libcrypt/crypt.c and then added
all the files in src/domestic.  My solution was to run a "sup -o" and then
it grabbed src/lib/libcrypt/crypt.c again and didn't try to delete it.  I
think the "security" sup collection needs to be more careful about handling
the files in src/lib/libcrypt.

Dave