Subject: Re: A few questions about SUP (and wipux2!)
To: Jon Buller <>
From: Andrew Wheadon <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/22/1995 08:23:59
> Where are all the sup mirrors I could use to get -current?  I've tried
>, but it goes down (or I lose my connection) before the
> job is half done.
They are in /usr/doc/MIRRORS

Allthough the lines are still bad the connection seems
to have worked again. So those who are/were supping from here, go ahead.

> Along the same lines of thought: is there a way to
> mark a sup update as half completed, and finish it up at a later date?
Nope but an upgrading file doesn't seem to take as long as a
Recieving file and files which were allready transfered seem
to get upgraded instead of received.

> Also, is it possible to split the allsrc release
> to grab it in several smaller pieces?
allsrc seems to be the same as:

I think if probs continue I'll switch to that too, unless
someone points out that they differ vastly.

The cost of living hasn't affected it's popularity. (unknown)
current	release=doc \ "NetBSD-current mirror"
hostbase=/mit/ftp/pub/NetBSD base=/usr prefix=/usr backup delete use-rel-suffix