Subject: I'm Back!
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave Burgess <burgess@s069.infonet.net>
List: current-users
Date: 02/17/1995 20:37:33
For those of you that have been wondering if I had dropped completely
off the face of the earth, let me say "Hi".

It is kind of exciting to come back from a six week business trip to
find over 400 messages in my NetBSD folder (not counting the other six
folders....).

On to important matters.

I will be working on the FAQ next week (to get all of the updates that I
have had accumulated for me while I was gone) and will be sending it
out.  After that, I will be asking people to help me decide what it IS
I expect that FAQ to do for us in the future.

Until then, I have 400 messages to read (mostly about perl, from what I
have seen so far).  Talk to you later.