Subject: Back and lost.
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gerard J van der Grinten <Gerard.vdGrinten@wldelft.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 02/14/1995 15:55:03
Hello All.

After been gone for a while (and lost touch - mail) I am trying to get "current"
again. After dec 3 I am unable to upgrade anymore, the new kernel did not
cope with the file system (fsck would trow lots of files away, making room
for "I don't know yet". Then taking the other route, after installing new
versions of the shared libs, all shared lib using commands would dump core.
So, i am out ot triks now,
Who has the "right" upgrade instructions to get current again (from 1.0+)
System i386 NetBSD 1.0 + the patch sets.
Regards, Gerard.
PS, If this was on the list before: I missed it (foregive me please)