Subject: A few questions about INN, partition sizes, and current.
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brian Moore <ziff@eecs.umich.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 02/08/1995 16:35:21
Well, to elaborate on my subject line, could somebody answer these questions?

1)  Has anyone ported INN over to NetBSD 1.0/i386?  I'm trying to build it and
it seems to be running OK, but I want to make sure I didn't miss something in
the config.data file.  I was trying to port inn1.4sec.

2) What is the maximum partition size that NetBSD supports?  I want to bring up
a 9GB drive on the machine as a huge news spool area, but it doesn't look like
I can have it as all one partition.  Is this true?

3) What is the current map to go from NetBSD 1.0 to -current.  I remember
seeing something about changing your path to include /usr/libexec/cpp, but does
anyone have a recipe I can use for this?

Thanks in advance,
--Brian Moore
ziff@eecs.umich.edu