Subject: Re: Availability of Motif 1.2 for NetBSD?
To: The Terminator rAT <>
From: Dave Cornejo <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/03/1995 19:42:47
> So, the question is : is Motif 1.2.x available for NetBSD 1.0, and if so,
> how much does it cost?

ACC sells 1.2.3 under the name SWiM-1.2.3 at $149.95 - At present it
my copy seems not to run on NetBSD 1.0 and XFree86 3.1.  Supposedly
this will be corrected within a week.  I have a working copy for
FreeBSD and it works okay.  I don't remember all the licensing stuff,
but belive it boils down to allowing the distribution of statically
linked executables.

Dave Cornejo                                There is nothing so subtle
Dogwood Media                                           as the obvious
Fremont, California