Subject: Re: Availability of Motif 1.2 for NetBSD?
To: The Terminator rAT <rat@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Dave Cornejo <dave@dogwood.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/03/1995 19:42:47
> So, the question is : is Motif 1.2.x available for NetBSD 1.0, and if so,
> how much does it cost?

ACC sells 1.2.3 under the name SWiM-1.2.3 at $149.95 - At present it
my copy seems not to run on NetBSD 1.0 and XFree86 3.1.  Supposedly
this will be corrected within a week.  I have a working copy for
FreeBSD and it works okay.  I don't remember all the licensing stuff,
but belive it boils down to allowing the distribution of statically
linked executables.

--
Dave Cornejo                                There is nothing so subtle
Dogwood Media                                           as the obvious