Subject: Re: Pointer for MacBSD Booter 1.6?
To: Thomas Longstaff <>
From: Steve Allen <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/02/1995 07:23:06
On Feb 2,  8:32am, Thomas Longstaff wrote:
>This doesn't seem to be in the "standard" places.  Anyone have a
>pointer?  Thanks...

It was included in the MRG kernel set (I forget where that is);
I pulled it out and put it on my mac68k -current FTP site: in the macside_utils directory.

Ah, located the original source (excerpt of note from Brad Grantham):
>"" and
>        mrgkit.1.0a.sea.hqx

Which contains Booter 1.6 and two versions of the 1.0 MRG
kernel (fpu & nofpu).

Steven R. Allen -
"Dang, I know I left it here somewhere!" "What?" "My mind. I've lost my mind!"
Geek 2.1:   GAT d--@ H++ s:- g+ p3 au a+ w+ v C++ UBI++++(-)$ P+ L 3++ E- N+++
      K++ W M++ V po-- Y+ t+ 5(+) j R- G? tv- b+ D+ B-- e+ u---(+) h f r n- y?
This text represents the opinion only of the author, and not of the Boeing Co.

Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life.
		-- Eric Hoffer