Subject: one more file ignored by CVS
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Niklas Hallqvist <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/02/1995 11:50:46
Hmm, I don't know if I consider this a change-request or not.  I just
stepped on another file being ignored by CVS:
CVS thinks this is a shared object and therefore ignores it by
default.  This can be fixed in either of two ways, change my CVS
strategy or change filename.  I'm not sure what's best.  I like the
strategy of CVS as it is, but I also dislike renaming random files
every here and there.  What do people think?

Niklas Hallqvist	Phone: +46-(0)31-40 75 00
Applitron Datasystem	Fax:   +46-(0)31-83 39 50
Molndalsvagen 95	Email:
S-412 63  GOTEBORG	WWW:   Here