Subject: Re: send pr
To: Carsten Hammer <chammer@phyd2hammer.uni-bielefeld.de>
From: J.T. Conklin <jconklin@netcom.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/30/1995 19:29:07
> I use netbsd 1.0 and i get the following when doing:
> send-pr --request-id
> send-pr: could not read /usr/share/gnats/sun-lamp for categories list.
>
> ls /usr/share/gnats
> netbsd

This is caused by a send-pr script that doesn't match the installed
data file.  The name of the categories files was changed from sun-lamp
to netbsd some time ago.  Somehow the new data file got installed but
the new script did not.

And don't bother sending in a request for a submitter-id.  We don't
use them now.  The --request-id functionallity remains because one
send-pr script can be used for several different "support" site.

	--jtc