Subject: Re: Am I crazy? Or is rz/sz hosed?
To: Andrew Cassin <acas@catt.citri.edu.au>
From: Andrew Gillham <gillham@andrews.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 01/27/1995 23:13:49
> Works fine for me, I dunno where I got the source from (its old so it
> works :-) but I will make it available for anonymous ftp
> to jaguar.catt.citri.edu.au:/pub a little later today. I havent used
> rz/sz much lately (but I have used it under 1.0) - I just use ftp :)

Much thanks!!  The version you provided was modified for FreeBSD and
it seems to do the trick.  In reading the README, it mentions that
the original version directly opens /dev/tty so it wouldn't work
with tip.  That seems to be the behavoir that I was seeing!
Anyway, I imagine this is available on ftp.cdrom.com if anyone else
needs it here in the US.

Thanks again!

-Andrew