Subject: SoundBlaster 2.0 on i386 -current
To: current-users <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Scott Reynolds <scottr@Plexus.COM>
List: current-users
Date: 01/26/1995 22:57:19
I went out and got myself a SB 2.0 (the newest rev of the same old 8-bit
board, at a price I couldn't resist).  Does anybody else have one of these
working with -current?  I seem to be having troubles with the driver
hanging, and I can't help but wonder if it's tied to the DMA-related code
used with config.new... but I'm really shooting in the dark, since I don't
know how well it would have worked with 1.0.

Any info, anecdotes, or other useful stuff would be appreciated.  Perhaps
a pointer to info on how config.new deals with interrupts, dma, and the
like, as well?

Thanks,

--scott