Subject: Re: config.new problem, is this just me?
To: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@lagavulin.pdl.cs.cmu.edu>
From: matthew green <mrg@mame.mu.oz.au>
List: current-users
Date: 01/26/1995 00:24:16
   > Semi-related question:  Do you suppose we'll ever get around to being
   > able to deallocate swap devices on the fly, or is this always going to
   > be a mandatory reboot?

   somebody, a while ago, indicated to me that they were planning to work
   on this.  I've not heard from them since, but i've not prodded,
   either.  8-)

this was me.  :-)

i've got a set of non-working patches somewhere in my cvs tree (somewhere
because they are from when i kept only part of the kernel source under cvs
not all of it...) that i do actually plan on going back to someday.  but
not in the next month, as i'll be away for it.  :-)

if anyone is really interested i might be able to dig them out, but i can't
guarentee i'll find time.

.mrg.