Subject: Question about tcp_iss under NetBSD 1.0, 1.0a, 0.9 and 0.9a?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 01/24/1995 18:50:44
	So, with all of this unrest about TCP sequence numbers, where does
NetBSD fall into the picture?  I've looked at netinet/tcp_seq.h or whatever
it is called, and I can see that tcp_iss is a modular number, but, to be
quite honest, I don't totally understand the macros used to manipulate it.
Can someone with more knowledge shed some light on the algorithms used un
NetBSD 0.9, 0.9a, 1.0 and 1.0A?  It might be that they have only changed
once, between 0.9a (pre-4.4) and after the inclusion of the 4.4-lite
networking code.  Anyone care to comment?
-Brian