Subject: None
To: John Evans <john@hillnet.com>
From: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@LAGAVULIN.PDL.CS.CMU.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 01/23/1995 02:33:41
> Um, /usr/include/sys/systm.h at line 169 says:
>
> #include <lib/libkern/libkern.h>
>
> This file doesn't exist anywhere but in the source tree... Are my default
> include paths set wrong (i.e. should they include /usr/sys/src) or what?

to get sys/systm.h, you have to include <sys/sytsm.h>, or have
/usr/src/sys in your include path and include <systm.h>, etc.

however, you should _never_ be including systm.h from a user-land
program.  is a program in our tree doing it?  The only place that i
can think of that might be is the LKM examples, but it's assumed that
if you're compiling LKM's, you have kernel sources aroung...

chris