Subject: Re: problem with sup
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael L. Hitch <osymh@lightning.oscs.montana.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 01/22/1995 16:43:37
On Jan 22, 11:11pm, Bernd Ernesti wrote:
} what is wrong with the supserver ?
}
} I get a very big log with one line for EVERY source file in the collections
} and not only for the new files and after one hour I get an:
} SUP: Premature EOF on network input

  It would appear that every file had the permissions modified.  When I
saw that every file was being "Updated", I looked at files that hadn't
been processed yet and ones that had.  The original files only had
read access for group, while all the updated ones had read+write.

  I'm not sure what happened to you at the end, but I did notice that
the sup server wasn't reachable shortly after one of the collections
I was updated finished.

Michael

--
Michael L. Hitch			INTERNET:  osymh@montana.edu