Subject: Re: NetBSD mirror sites - please read!
To: James R Grinter <>
From: David Brownlee <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/19/1995 21:13:30
	I wasn't aware the NetBSD MIRRORS file was so much up to date -
	I thought I was seeing posts (on various lists) by people offering
	services not on the list.

	(I *really* should have waited 'til my link to sun-lamp came up
	before posting the last message :)

	Several dork points awarded here I think!

		David (MIME). Network Analyst. Postmaster. Hostmaster.
              (>=-=<)   Telephone: (+44) 171 477 8186.   (>=-=<)
  Computing Services, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.
  \ Gratuitous advertising      Monochrome BBS      telnet \