Subject: sam for NetBSD
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Alistair G. Crooks <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/11/1995 08:46:05
I've made some really simple changes to get sam (the Plan 9 editor)
running on NetBSD. I've sent these changes to the maintainer, but just
for completeness, I thought I'd send an announcement to this list.
(I'm actually fairly embarassed by this, as the changes are so simple,
but a lot of people wanted the changes the last time I mentioned sam,
hence this note).

Anyway, the latest version of sam can be obtained from:

(the latest version is dated December 25th 1994), and I've put a
shell archive of the diffs in

Time for everyone to get out of the vi/emacs/ed rut...

Alistair G. Crooks (			   +44 125 234 6377
Amdahl European HQ, Dogmersfield Park, Hartley Wintney, Hants RG27 8TE, UK.
[These are only my opinions, and certainly not those of Amdahl Corporation]