Subject: Re: Packages for NetB
To: Ted Lemon <>
From: Jan-Hinrich Fessel <oskar@zappa.unna.Ping.DE>
List: current-users
Date: 01/10/1995 08:36:00
In message <>you write:
->work.  If we could count on having Perl in the core distribution, we
->could avoid that work.

If pkginstall is going to need perl, then let's make perl part of
the pkginstall-package and we are all happy.
This has also the advantage that you can install core with low memory
and low swap which may not be true for integrated pkginstall/osinstall
using perl.

->This is on the back burner for me until the pmax port is a bit more
->solid, but one of the things I'm going to embark on with the pmax port

I'd like to hear something about pmax supporting QBUS before i see
an install script ;-)

 					Tragbar ist, was nicht herunterfaellt.