Subject: Package Tools Source
To: None <, current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark P. Gooderum <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/09/1995 22:18:54
This is my last message on packages to current-users....

The package tools source can be found at:

John's (i386) packages can be found on the same machines up or over a level.
sipb is preferred, it is much better connected (bandwidth wise) than
Once again, to subscribe to the netbsd-packages mailing list, send mail to:

with a body line:

	subscribe netbsd-packages [mailaddr [Realname]]

You should only need to give your mail addr if you have a recieve only
mailbox you prefer, a badly behaved gateway, or some such.
In a couple of days I'll post a sample walk through there, as well as
MHO's on guide lines.  A few of the core people are already on the mailing
list so they'll be aware of what's going on.