Subject: Re: Package discussion.
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@novatel.ca>
From: Mark P. Gooderum <mark@nirvana.good.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/09/1995 15:44:32
> Well, I believe this discussion might be annoying some people and I'm
> not sure whether it's relevant for current-users... I vote that the
> discussion continue on the netbsd-packages mailing list which someone
> (who's name escapes me at the moment. sorry.) has so kindly set up.

I agree.  I'm also the one who set up the list.
Send mail to "majordomo@good.com" with a line of
"subscribe netbsd-packages".

> Maybe whoever it was who setup the mailing list can speak up one more
> time...

No problem.  I'll soon (about two days) be posting a walk through of
my first attempt at building a package using the package tools, as well
as my suggestions for conventions (paths, etc).
--
Mark