Subject: They're baaaaaack...
To: None <netbsd-users@NetBSD.ORG, current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@LAGAVULIN.PDL.CS.CMU.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 12/25/1994 18:31:44
The mailing list archives are back, albeit in a slightly different
format.  I've even gone to the trouble of taking the archives for the
last N months (yes, we _were_ archiving them!  8-), and chunking
them down into reasonable-sized bites.

They're available in ftp.netbsd.org:pub/NetBSD/mailing-lists

anyway, the big difference is that the archives are now in mailbox
format.  (The old ones had the messages seperated by a line of
dashes.  Stop snickering.  8-)

Because the archives have changed format, i didn't want to mix the two
sets, so have moved the old-format ones into .../mailing-lists/OLD.

Enjoy!

chris