Subject: Re: /dev/cuaXX (Was: Formal getty replacement yet?)
To: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se>
From: matthew green <mrg@mame.mu.OZ.AU>
List: current-users
Date: 12/21/1994 02:57:34
   Matthew> ah, but until recently *only* the i386 port actually used the
   Matthew> information in /etc/ttys .. now the sparc and sun3 ports have
   Matthew> it available, but, to my knowledge, none of the others do.

   What do you mean?  On my amiga it's been used for a while, I'm quite
   sure.

ah.. when i last looked the amiga didn't have it (or i didn't look
at the amiga tree...).  currently the pc532 and mac68k ports have
some code that doesn't actually do anything (one is commented, and
the other doesn't change anything in the driver).  so we're still
left with just sparc, sun3, amiga and i386 doing TIOC[SG]FLAGS.