Subject: Re: /dev/cuaXX (Was: Formal getty replacement yet?)
To: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se>
From: Markus Illenseer <markus@TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
List: current-users
Date: 12/20/1994 15:47:07
On Dec 20, 11:36am, Niklas Hallqvist wrote:
> BTW, are there any info on how widespread NetBSD is used on the
> different platforms?  I guess i386 has the largest community, even
> though the NetBSD-Amiga community surely consists of about 100+ users.
> What about the sun3, sparc, hp, mac etc?

 I  am very interested into these numbers myself, a rough guess from me
is that there are FAR more than your estimated 100+ users for NetBSD Amiga.

 There is a larger number of NetBSD Users which are not on the net or
hesitate to either contribute or even mail/post.

 How many users on the arch-dependant lists alone? How many do read
comp.unix.* or comp.unix.bsd ?

--
Markus Illenseer