Subject: Re: C vs. prototypes (was: Problems with gdb under NetBSD 1.0 )
To: Greg A. Woods <woods@kuma.web.net>
From: Ted Lemon <mellon@vix.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/19/1994 13:53:03
Look, I don't want to rain on anybody's parade here, but I'm a bit
tired of these diatribes on politically correct compiler design.
NetBSD is currently using gcc, and I don't know of anybody who has
plans to offer an alternative, or to implement a free version of lint,
so these discussions are definitely not germane to the idea of the
netbsd-current mailing list.   For those who continue to be
interested, perhaps comp.lang.c would be a more appropriate venue?

Thanks!

			       _MelloN_
--
Ted Lemon							 mellon@vix.com
+1 415 477 5045

Fight to preserve your freedom to program: Join the League for
Programming Freedom!   For info, contact lpf@uunet.uu.net.