Subject: Forwarding to programs (vacation)
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: L. Todd Masco <cactus@hks.net>
List: current-users
Date: 12/14/1994 18:57:19
I'm using 1.0 on an Amiga, and I'm having a hell of a time getting sendmail
to allow me to forward to vacation (I'm leaving tonight, so if anybody
who has an answer could get back to me ASAP, I'd really appreciate it).

The message I'm receiving is "Address test is unsafe for mailing to programs".
I had a quick look through the sendmail sources, and it seems that there's
a bit somewhere that defines this... but I can't find where.  I even tried
some silly things like putting /usr/bin/vacation in /etc/shells.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

	-- Todd, cactus@hks.net