Subject: More on DESTDIR
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se>
List: current-users
Date: 12/11/1994 00:54:56
Help! I'm lost in Posix-compliance...
To: Kazumoto Kojima <kkojima@info.kanagawa-u.ac.jp>
Cc: mach4-users@cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: preliminary mips code available for FTP
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 94 12:00:24 MST
From: Bryan Ford <baford@schirf.cs.utah.edu>

>> I've integrated the parts of the patch that don't involve '#ifdef
P40';
>> I'd like to know a little bit more about those before including
them.
>> Some of them look like they might not be P40-specific at all, and
could
>> be useful in general.  Kazumoto, are you watching?  Can you explain
>> those patches a bit?
>
>There are patches wrapped with '#ifdef P40' but not P40-specific
about
>kdb. One is adding 'reset' command. I don't know well whether
C-ALT-DEL
>reset works in kdb of mach-i386 or not. If it works, this patch may
be
>useless. The other is adding the 'l' option to 'show ipc_port'
command
To: Timothy Newsham <newsham@wiliki.eng.hawaii.edu>
cc: Joe.Ammond@ee.gatech.edu (Joe Ammond),
mcguire@rocinante.digex.net,
        jclark@synergy.encinitas.ca.us, niklas@appli.se,
david@spinne.web.net,
        current-users@NetBSD.ORG
Subject: Re: Unix PC port (was Re: CTIX architecture)
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 1994 12:29:16 -0500
From: "John F. Woods" <jfw@jfwhome.funhouse.com>
--- Emacs: RMAIL             (RMAIL Narrow
1146/1146,deleted)--Top--------------
1146/1146,deleted)--Top--------------
To: current-users@netbsd.org
--text follows this line--
It just struck me that AINC is just used for assembly code, thus not
suitable to control include policy flags.  CPPFLAGS is what I want.
It should just be added to the depend target in bsd.dep.mk, no?

Niklas

Niklas Hallqvist	Phone: +46-(0)31-40 75 00
Applitron Datasystem	Fax:   +46-(0)31-83 39 50
Molndalsvagen 95	Email: niklas@appli.se
S-412 63  GOTEBORG, Sweden