Subject: Re: Unix PC port (was Re: CTIX architecture)
To: John F. Woods <jfw@jfwhome.funhouse.com>
From: Gary D. Duzan <gary@wheel.tiac.net>
List: current-users
Date: 12/10/1994 18:33:31
In Message <199412101729.MAA04942@jfwhome.funhouse.com> ,
   "John F. Woods" <jfw@jfwhome.funhouse.com> wrote:

=>> > Yeah, it would be.  There are 3 or 4 of them here collecting dust, and I
=>> > absolutely HATE to see hardware do that.
=>
=>> I have a commodore 1541 disk drive collecting dust here.  It has
=>> a 6502.  Let me know when the port's done.
=>
=>Sure.  You laugh NOW.  But will you still be laughing after I reveal that,
=>about 12 years ago, I used a 6502-based system with virtual memory hardware?

   Seriously, though, you'd probably want at least a 65816. NetBSD
for Super Nintendo? Apple ][GS? :-)

                                      Gary D. Duzan
                         Humble Practitioner of the Computer Arts