Subject: Missing include file "histedit.h" ??
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Mark Tamola <buckwild@u.washington.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 12/09/1994 23:23:55
Dear sirs,

As this is my first build of NetBSD-current, I may have missed to do
something, but I can't find what I did wrong.  I am trying to build from
a Sup as of earlier tonight, around 10:30.

I first did a "make obj", and then installed the new mk files, and then
rm -rf'ed my /usr/include directory, and then installed fresh system
header files.  Then when I go to the top directory and do a "make
depend", and it always stops saying something along the lines of:

in /usr/src/development/src/bin/sh/myhistedit.h:  histedit.h no such file
or directory.

I guess that file is missing, but I can't find it anywhere in the tree,
and I checked the latest files on ftp.netbsd.org, and it's not there
either.

Can anyone tell me what I missed to do?  I'm very sure that I have been
keeping up with the latest news on current-users.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Sincerely,

Mark Steven de Sagun Tamola
buckwild@u.washington.edu