Subject: Re: bidirectional ttylines for uucp
To: Ronald Khoo <ronald@cpm.COM.MY>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 12/07/1994 11:07:22
	I will be putting the separate dial-in/out devices in NetBSD 1.0 in the
next month or so.  If anyone is interested in these additions when I get them
ready, let me know.
-Brian

On Dec 7, 12:49pm, Ronald Khoo wrote:
} Subject: bidirectional ttylines for uucp
} I'd like to ask what the current thinking is on tty lines for
} login and uucp.  Previously, (0.9 ?) I remember
} we had separate cua0 and tty0 devices for dial in/out, and it looks
} like the cu* devices are gone in 1.0.
}
} So, am I supposed to go and find & install uugetty(8) for this purpose or
} have I missed something ?
}
}
} --
} Me: Ronald Khoo  Food: Roti Chanai  Drink: Tea, weak, milky without sugar
} In Malaysia: ronald@cpm.com.my  +60 3  241 5232  Computer Protocol Malaysia
} In England:  ronald@demon.net   +44 81 349 0063  Demon Internet Services