Subject: Re: Wow. (Was benchmarks...)
To: Charles M. Hannum <>
From: Paul Richards <>
List: current-users
Date: 12/06/1994 16:45:33
> Chris already uses vacation(1).  I know I certainly get enough mail
> from it.
> Maybe I should install it permanently, with something like:
> I have many other things to do.  I'll read and reply to your mail when
> I get to it.  This may be today, or it may be a year from now.

That's actually what Paul Vixie does. He sends a real reply
quite promptly too but at least, if he doesn't, you've had an
explanation of why. Quite a polite setup really.

  Paul Richards, FreeBSD core team member.
  Phone: +44 1222 874000 x5958 (work), +44 1222 457651 (home)
  Dept. Mechanical Engineering, University of Wales, College Cardiff.