Subject: Re: Feelings
To: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@lagavulin.pdl.cs.cmu.edu>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@kuma.web.net>
List: current-users
Date: 12/06/1994 10:40:51
[ On Mon, December  5, 1994 at 19:02:54 (-0500), Chris G Demetriou wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: Feelings
>
> > Regarding send-pr, it may be helpful if each bug report was ack'ed as it
> > arrived.
>
> This is probably a reasonable idea.  (i say probably, because in all
> likelyhood, i'm not the one who would be implementing it.)

I'm not sure what you mean by "implementing it", but for GNATS, it's
very simple to have automatic ACK's for each incoming PR.  If I remember
right, its just a matter of setting ACKNOWLEDGE=1 in the master config
file.

On the other hand, if you mean being "responsible for implementing it",
and you're not sure if such a change would be acceptable to the person
responsible, then I see what you mean.....

--
						Greg A. Woods

+1 416 443-1734			VE3TCP		robohack!woods
Planix, Inc. <woods@planix.com>; UniForum Canada <woods@uniforum.ca>