Subject: pizza and beer ;-)
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Paul Dokas <pbd@winternet.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/06/1994 07:05:34
> On December  5, you wrote:
> > live as well!  Personally I think any of us "users"  living near a
> > core team member ought to be taking them out for beer and pizza and
> > saying "Great Job!"
>   You know...that's a DAMN good idea...Any of you core folk live in
> the Washington DC area?

Or, if any of you are ever in Minneapolis/St. Paul.  You've got some
Green Mill pizza (great deep dish pizza) waiting for you!  Even though
I'm a poor grad student, I would gladly buy dinner for any of the core
team.  I can't even begin to explain how wonderful it was to have a BSD
system at home over the last quarter.  It makes doing programming assign-
ments soooooo much easier.

paul
--
#include <stddisclaimer.h>            | Paul Dokas
Fnord!  Don't let the Gnomes get you. | pbd@winternet.com