Subject: Re: Contributions
To: Dave Burgess <burgess@s069.infonet.net>
From: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@LAGAVULIN.PDL.CS.CMU.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 12/05/1994 18:47:24
> What I think needs to happen next is that the circle of core members
> needs to step out one pace.  I'm sure that there are many people that
> have the time and the training to be considered for inclusion in this
> effort.  A few names immediately pop to mind (not my name, but you know
> who I mean).  By adding to the size of the core team, it will reduce
> some of the burden on those of you in the inner circle now.

This has actually been suggested (internally, i.e. by people in
'core') several times.  Invariably, it's been "shot down" by one or
another of the members of 'core'.

I, for one, do not feel that we should do this without a unanimous
decision by the people already in 'core'.  As time proceeds, however,
my opinion on that matter might be changing.

cgd