Subject: Re: benchmarks... (was: Re: More on UFS performance)
To: Kenneth Stailey <kstailey@leidecker.gsfc.nasa.gov>
From: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@LAGAVULIN.PDL.CS.CMU.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 12/05/1994 16:18:49
> Maybe it's time to start an alternative NetBSD mailing list not
> associated with NetBSD.ORG to deal with all of the functionally-
> important stuff that got excluded because of egos, attitudes,
> aesthetics, standards or other good reasons to ignore ease-of-use.

Frankly, if you think you want my "job," and think you can do it better,
it's all yours.  One requirement: you can't give it back.

I've got a full time job, and enough other interests, that i don't
_need_ the added work.  If you think you're better served by somebody
else, or another operating system, then what are you doing here?

If you have a constructive criticism of how to improve NetBSD,
regardless of what it is, the people "in charge" of NetBSD would be
glad to hear it.  mail core@netbsd.org to get to the core team, or, if
you're interested in talking to the people in charge of the various
ports, get in touch with me.  (there's a mailing list containing all
of them, but it's relatively private.)

chris
(slightly exasperated by the bullshit)