Subject: Re: benchmarks... (was: Re: More on UFS performance)
To: Kenneth Stailey <>
From: Chris G Demetriou <Chris_G_Demetriou@LAGAVULIN.PDL.CS.CMU.EDU>
List: current-users
Date: 12/05/1994 16:18:49
> Maybe it's time to start an alternative NetBSD mailing list not
> associated with NetBSD.ORG to deal with all of the functionally-
> important stuff that got excluded because of egos, attitudes,
> aesthetics, standards or other good reasons to ignore ease-of-use.

Frankly, if you think you want my "job," and think you can do it better,
it's all yours.  One requirement: you can't give it back.

I've got a full time job, and enough other interests, that i don't
_need_ the added work.  If you think you're better served by somebody
else, or another operating system, then what are you doing here?

If you have a constructive criticism of how to improve NetBSD,
regardless of what it is, the people "in charge" of NetBSD would be
glad to hear it.  mail to get to the core team, or, if
you're interested in talking to the people in charge of the various
ports, get in touch with me.  (there's a mailing list containing all
of them, but it's relatively private.)

(slightly exasperated by the bullshit)