Subject: Re: benchmarks... (was: Re: More on UFS performance)
To: None <davem@nadzieja.rutgers.edu>
From: Charles M. Hannum <mycroft@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 12/04/1994 01:39:26
   I want to see a day where I never ever install an OS that I can't
   look at the source to without signing away my ability to write free
   code on that machine for the next 7 years, this is complete
   crapola.

Save the world!  Contribute to NetBSD!  B-)

Seriously, that only happens if people contribute -- code, answering
questions, hardware to port to, perhaps even money.  The project
works, so far, largely because of the two machines that Chris has
personally devoted to it, and because I spend far, far too much time
working on it.  Other people need to get more involved.