Subject: my SUP is stuffed...
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: George Michaelson <G.Michaelson@cc.uq.oz.au>
List: current-users
Date: 11/29/1994 10:17:52
hmmm. I rm -rf'd /usr/src and re-supped twice: once from RMIT and
once from Netbsd.Org (still going on)

I lack:

	sys/arch/i386/conf/files.i386

which makes config (not config.new) impossible. I fear several other
parts are missing, based on some warnings I had at kernel link time.

I'm also very confused by the sys/compat/*/syscalls.master differences
which pretty definately don't permit ibcs2 and sysv to compile here
because the struct sysent {...} takes 3 args now, but these files only
provide two.

What gives? should SUP only ever be done on top of a NetBSD_1.0 src release
structure?

I'm sorry if I'm asking dweeb questions. I really am trying to follow the
rules...

-George