Subject: Re: (fwd) NetBSD URL? (fwd)
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Michael K. Sanders <msanders@ataxia.res.wpi.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 11/28/1994 18:28:30
To: "Michael K. Sanders" <msanders@ataxia.res.wpi.edu>
Subject: Re: (fwd) NetBSD URL?
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 1994 17:21:04 CST
From: Tracy Di Marco <gendalia@iastate.edu>

}Is anyone working on a NetBSD HTML page? I'm thinking of doing one,
}but if there's already one out there I'd like to know so I don't waste
}my time. :)

I was absolutely positive I sent out something about this yesterday,
but that tells you what I remember, I guess.

I had the same idea, but it seems as if it's being worked on.
Not to speak for the people actually working on it, though, I'm sure
they wouldn't mind help, and I've volunteered to pitch in.

I'm not sending this back to current-users, but you may if you think
it necessary.

I also have links to the FAQ, mailing-lists, and mirror sites on
the page I had started.

Tracy J. Di Marco  gendalia@buchanan07.res.iastate.edu

--
	Michael K. Sanders -- msanders@ataxia.res.wpi.edu

ataxia: NetBSD/Amiga 1.0 - Creating Chaos out of Anarchy for a Better Tomorrow
Ataxia Home Page