Subject: Re: package tools, a bunch of packages
To: None <jtk@atria.com, jtk@kolvir.blrc.ma.us>
From: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@novatel.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 11/28/1994 08:36:59
John Kohl <jtk@kolvir.blrc.ma.us>  wrote:
 > I got fed up at the lack of package tools, and snatched the FreeBSD ones
 > and then wacked on them substantially to beat them into better shape.

I think this is a great idea... I can't provide the ftp site given that
we have 'peasant' access to the net, but I'd like to add that some of the
other ports might want to do packages of their own.

I know that on the hp300 port, a few of us share the things that we build
amongst ourselves... If I ever get my hp345 working reliably (hardware
problem) then I'll probably do up some packages for that port... Not that I
volunteer to do them all.