Subject: FTP and SUP tree switching back to -current
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Charles M. Hannum <mycroft@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 11/18/1994 01:02:21
Chris sent a message out a little over a week ago that the FTP and SUP
service would be switching from the 1.0 branch back to -current.  I'm
planning to do this some time tomorrow.

Note that there have been a *lot* of changes since the 1.0 release was
slushified.

For i386 users, I should note that the i386 port is in somewhat of a
state of flux.  I've made quite a few changes, including changing it
to use config.new(8) rather than config(8).  I haven't quite gotten
around to finishing EISA configuration, however, so don't expect that
to work yet.  (I'm getting to it; see, I have this *really long*
list...)

Anyway, this is your last warning.  If you want to keep your 1.0 trees
intact, you better hurry!