Subject: australian version of netbsd-1.0 secr kit available...
To: None <>
From: Luke Mewburn <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/14/1994 09:57:34
After finally installing 1.0 at home (I had -current that was two
weeks older), I built up from fresh 1.0 sources the i386/security
kit for retrieval by Australian NetBSD users.

Available from:

Source for Australian crypt()

Please read the export message:

If someone compiles up a version based on FreeSec for amiga, mac or
sparc, please send me some mail so I can arrange to those kits in
the appropriate places in the ftp tree.  It's easy to do:
- grab FreeSec
- tar extract over src/lib/libcrypt.
- cd src/lib/libcrypt. make && make install
- cd src/sbin/init. make && make install
- cd src/bin/ed. make && make install
- cd /
- tar zcvf secr10.aa bin/ed sbin/init usr/lib/libcrypt* usr/src/lib/libcrypt

Luke Mewburn, <>
`Think of it as Evolution in Action.' - "Oath of Fealty", Niven & Pournelle